We are a software consultancy, specializing in Clojure and ClojureScript development.
Whether you use Clojure now and need some help building out a project, or if you want to jump-start your team into the latest ClojureScript front end tools, we can help.
“These guys know their stuff.”
— Scott T, CTO, NYC-based Capital Startup
We love technology, but we realize that it's a means to an end: successful businesses. Our mission is to help you develop amazing products and services that your customers love, to guide you to the best technology choices for your business, and to maximize your return on investment.
- Expertise in technical leadership and software development.
- Building quality technology teams.
- Mentoring and teaching: we'll make your existing teams better.
- Development of web apps, web services APIs, distributed data processing systems and scalable application architectures.
- System deployment strategies on Amazon AWS, Linux servers, and using Docker containers.
- Database design and data engineering expertise with datastores including Elasticsearch, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Debugging, monitoring, alerting, application analytics, profiling, failure analysis.
- System engineering and devops: continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated acceptance testing, cluster management, application packaging and deployment.
- Automated testing for web apps, mobile apps, and APIs.
Clojure is a modern Lisp, running on the JVM. It is a simple, concise, powerful language, allowing programmers to express complex ideas with a small amount of clear code.
Clojure code can even written to run in both the server environment and in the browser.
Clojure is used today by companies of every size, including Apple, Best Buy, Staples, and Walmart.
“[...] now [Lisp] worked to our advantage. In business, there is nothing more valuable than a technical advantage your competitors don't understand.”
— Paul Graham (Co-founder of Y Combinator), “Beating the Averages”