Sign me up!
Elasticsearch End-of-life Upgrade
Email Address *
What is your main goal? *
Other contact details
Thank you! We will be in touch very soon!
Elasticsearch 2 has been declared end-of-life. That means no more security updates or bug fixes. If your mission-critical data reside in an Elasticsearch 2 cluster, you need to upgrade.
Our Elasticsearch End-of-life Upgrade service includes a complete plan and implementation for a full migration of your Elasticsearch cluster to the most recent version of Elasticsearch 5:
- Index mapping analysis and redesign for a migration (up to 5 indices and 20 cluster nodes).
- Recommendations for any extra hardware requirements for a successful upgrade.
- Ensure your data are fully backed up.
- Migrate your cluster settings file, and dynamic cluster settings.
- Complete reindex of all data into new indices, to be ready for the next major upgrade.
- Implement the migration query log, allowing you to pinpoint any application updates you must make.
Why not just upgrade to Elasticsearch version 6? Well, the upgrade path is directly through Elasticsearch 5. We primarily want to get you off an unsupported version of the database.