Sign me up!
Elasticsearch Performance+Data Audit
Email address *
What is your main goal? *
Other contact details
Let us know how else we can contact you
Thank you! We will be in touch very soon!
It’s Time to Grow: Performance+Data Audit
Why is your Elasticsearch cluster so slow these days? Do you need to add memory, add more data nodes, or reindex into an optimized mapping structure?
It might be all of these.
Our Performance+Data Audit will give you a top-to-bottom review of your cluster topology, configuration, and data layout. Then, we will devise a set of experience-based recommendations for how to keep your cluster running and your data flowing.
Indexing, query and aggregation performance can be dramatically improved by optimizing the index structure and mappings (this is akin to table layout and schema design in SQL databases). Depending on the queries and aggregations, slightly different mapping decisions can make big improvements in the responsiveness of your Elasticsearch cluster.
The standard Performance Audit includes:
- Cluster hardware and topology review.
- Review of the configuration of your Elasticsearch server and JVMs.
- Index and storage performance and optimization analysis.
- Elasticsearch server upgrade advice.
Performance+Data includes everything above, and adds:
- Detailed index layout, data mapping analysis and optimization suggestions for up to 5 indices.
- Slow query and aggregation analysis and optimization advice.
Note: if possible, we may ask that you temporarily adjust certain Elasticsearch cluster settings, to help gather performance data.